Join us weekly as we live stream each Sunday morning worship service, or catch up with the pastor's message when you are unable to attend.
There are additional resources, videos, scripture, and questions below to guide your study further during the week.
Below are archived sermon and lesson videos to view. To watch LIVE, the videos will be posted below the archived videos.
Sunday Morning Service
August 14 @ 8:00am/10am
Monday Evening Bible Study
August 15 @ 7pm
Announcements for August 14-21
Weekly Church Agenda
8.14.2022 (Sunday): 1st Worship Service at 8 a.m., Sunday School at 9 a.m., and 2nd Worship Service at 10 a.m.; BAKE SALE for our Lost Creek, KY friends
8.15.2022 (Monday): Outdoor Cookie Outreach (in Windber) 6 p.m., or Jeremiah Study at 7 p.m.
8.16.2022 (Tuesday): Stadium Terrace Outreach from 4-5:15 p.m. (All are welcome to help!); Young Adults dinner at 6 p.m.
8.21.2022 (Sunday): 1st Worship Service at 8 a.m., Sunday School at 9 a.m., and 2nd Worship Service @ 10 a.m.; Central City Summer Fun at Central City Park
1. SUMMER YOUTH NEWS:
-Sunday, August 14, YOUTH can attend Sunday School @ 9am, worship @ 10am and meal; BAKE SALE for Kentucky
-Monday, August 15, YOUTH can join us with our Door-to-Door Outreach in Windber at 6pm.
-Tuesday, August 16, YOUTH can join our ministry at Stadium Terrace from 4-5:15pm.
-Sunday, August 21, YOUTH can go to Sunday School @ 9am and worship @ 10am.; Central City Summer Fun at Central Park
2. Please turn in your Volunteer Clearances necessary to participate/volunteer in our children's ministries. If you have not done so. Contact Jaymie, or Vikki, if you need assistance with this!
3. If you have yet to receive a monthly church newsletter and wish to do so, please connect with Pastor Jason, or Jaymie. July's newsletter can be found in the Narthex. We will be sure to start sending one to you if you let Jason or Jaymie know!
4. Central City End of Summer Fun in the Park is August 21. Our church will be handing out watermelon and taking children (paying half of the ticket cost for children and youth - talk to Jason). Cost is $10. If you are interested in helping with this, let us know.
5. We are compiling updated information from friends/family of Berkey Church to create a new Church Directory. Forms can be found in the NARTHEX and will be available each Sunday to complete. Drop off forms near the Church Office this month. We will be compiling all addresses this month to start our new directory.
6. Update: The Kentucky Mission trip has been canceled/postponed due to the recent floods. Continue to pray for our sisters and brothers in Kentucky. We will be starting some fundraisers so if you are interested in donating to help our friends in Lost Creek, Kentucky let us know. We are continuing to accept donation - canned goods, washed/gently used clothing, and monetary donations as we prepare to send a group down in 2 weeks.
7. Service and Social Action are collecting school supplies the next few weeks. There will be a drop-off box in the Narthex. We plan on distributing these items to our children next Sunday, August 21.
8. 2nd Annual Corn Roast and Covered Dish Meal on Saturday, August 28! If you would like to help, let us know!
*** If you have any additional announcements that you would like to share, connect with Pastor Jason.